Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Starting Out ...

So ... I'm sitting at home today, sick with a virus and bored out of my mind with no internet on my computer and no cable. All I have for my entertainment is my phone (my Android enabled Samsung Acclaim phone from US Cellular which I LOVE) and some movies that I have watched a million and one times.
One of my favorite past times since I have no cable is watching youtube videos on different make up looks and getting different ideas on what to do with my makeup and hair next ... when a lightbulb went off in my head. I'm always getting complements on my make up and people asking me how to do it, and I have done one tutorial before and got lots of complements on it ... so I decided to start a beauty blog on different things I try and how to achieve different looks.
SO ... with that said ... please let me know if there are any looks you are wanting to see done ... or any products you maybe curious about and I will work on them! Depending on how I feel later I may try to get a couple tutorials done ... hope to hear from you soon!!
xoxoxo
Ashley Ann
Published with Blogger-droid v1.5.9

No comments:

Post a Comment