Thursday, September 16, 2010



as promised here are a few of my favorite things!!!

Baby Wipes: I use these all the time! I get the sensitive skin. Ones and use them on my face and on my brushes when I need a quick clean.
Scrunchie Headbands: I found these in a 19 pack for like $5. They came in 3 colors (red, white, and black) and in different textures/designs.
Colgate Wisp: I LOVE these! I carry them in my purse all the time. I am crazy about the cinnamint flavor! I'm usually running late on a night out and use them on the way to my destination.
Hand Sanitizer: I am crazy about the pocketbac from Bath & Body Works. They're inexpensive and smell amazing. I am crazy about Bat Bite (apple), from their Halloween collection.
Hairspray: with hair as high as mine sometimes I need a little backup. Right now I'm carrying Paul Mitchell Firm Style travel size haidspray in my purse.
Burts Bees Lipbalm: love love LOVE!! in the winter my lips get very chapped. Especially when I have a cold. This is the only thing I have tried that works for me. And I love the minty tingly feeling!
Falling In Love Roll On Perfume: I am a fragrance fanatic ... But this is the one I am completely stuck on! roll on is perfect for fitting in my bag and the smell is unbelievable! this one smells like cotton candy!
Buildable Coverage Concealer: by Sephora. This is one cover-up that I feel works perfect for me. You can have a light coverage or a heavy coverage.
Benifits Cream Eyeshadow in RSVP: this is my absolute favorite shadow. I like to use it when I don't have a lot of time for makeup and its great as base for lighter colors.
The Big Fix by Avon's Mark: this is a 15 in 1 stick! made with Fair Trade Certified ingredients, and smells like fresh cucumber heaven. You can use it on dry skin, cuticles, lips, and I like to use I on my eyebrows to keep them in check. I have even used it on blisters!
Liplicious Duo: from Bath & Body Works. I use the brown sugar scrub on the one end to smooth out my lips before using a prominent color or making my lips go nude!
Wet N Wild Ultimate Brow Kit: made just for the perfect brow! comes with 2 colors, a clear gel, a brush, tweezers, and a pop out mirror!
Sephora Bank Eyeliner: I use glitter black. They're $5 and last forever!
Sephora Flashy Liner Waterproof Eyeliner in Flashy Silver: great for brightening up eyes! waterproof an lasts Forever.
And last but not least ...
Loreal Telescopic Mascara in Carbon Black: hands down my favorite mascara! instead of a regular brush it has a comb and climbs and lengthens eyelashes. By far the only mascara that has shown off my true length of my lashes and makes them look crazy sexy!

if you guys have any questions on any of the products used please let me know! and until next time ...

Xoxoxo
Ashley Ann
Published with Blogger-droid v1.5.9

No comments:

Post a Comment