Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Blue Smokey Eye

I did this look the other day and feel absolutly in love with it. If your like me ... Blue eyeshadow scares the crap out of me! i think it all stems back to when I was young and all I used was blue eyeshadow lol. This is a lot more sophisticated and so beautiful. Hope you guys enjoy! here's a list of products used ...

On eyes:
Too Faced shadow insurance
LA color baked eyeshadow quad in nightlife (the white and blue\grey color)
Kat Von D pallet in Beetohven (speed blue & tequila)
Hard Candy black pencil eyeliner
Hard Candy liquid eyeliner in asphalt
Sephora flashy liner waterproof in flashy silver
Loreal Telescopic mascara in carbon black

Lips:
brown sugar scrub
Avon duo lipstick in beach sand

Sorry my video cut out on me ... I will just have to learn to talk faster! lol ... Sorry I'm not able to edit my videos right now either ... Just have my phone.
Hope you all enjoyed the video ... Don't forget to request looks as well as colors you would like to see me use. Any questions please feel free to let me know!!!

xoxoxo
Ashley Ann
Published with Blogger-droid v1.5.9

No comments:

Post a Comment